By using the latest 3D MEP (M&E) modelling software (Revit MEP) and clash detection technology (Autodesk Navisworks) for building services coordination, we are able to verify that our spatially coordinated MEP building services models work to engineering standards and constraints as well as the structural and architectural elements within a building. We ensure that:
- Our MEP design service is rich with the information required allowing engineers, architects, surveyors, and estimators to make informed decisions
- We provide MEP streamlined design and documentation processes and workflow.
- Our drafters and designers deliver models that allows project managers and developers to maintain a building through its entire life cycle, from concept, design, and construction all the way through facility management and eventually, demolition.
- We have the experience with MEP models that are dynamic, allowing changes to components to be reflected across the entire model.
- Our MEP design and drafting provides conflict resolution due to interference between components early in the design cycle, reducing costly changes during construction.
- Our engineers provide reproducibility of your design by following quality processes and documentation.
- We have the ability to reduce the administrative burden by improving communication between contractors using 3D models and visual collaborative tools.
- Our MEP service reduces the occurrence of design changes that are made on the fly and to resolve conflicts during construction therevy eliminating waste and sources of unnecessary cost.
- We reduce customer initiated Change Requests by providing visual representations prior to construction, showing placement of electrical, mechanical, and plumbing fixtures.
Our experience includes MEP (M&E) coordination of plant rooms, building risers, prefabricated corridor and ceiling modules for commercial and mixed-use projects.
If you would like more information about our dedicated team set-up and associated costs then please contact us for more information.
Revit BIM Models
As early adopters of building information modelling (BIM) tools, we use Revit Architecture and Revit MEP to produce detailed 3D BIM models for a number of homebuilders. Using database-driven Revit application allows greater control and accuracy when creating 3D models, floor plans, elevations, sections, schedules, and material and quantity take-off information. We then use Autodesk Navisworks to perform interference analysis and resolve clashes before the design documents are issued.
As part of our BIM service we are able to maintain all elements of a BIM model within our Integrated Project Delivery approach or provide a BIM service to one party involved in a BIM project but does not have the expertise for BIM model creation and management. In addition to 3D parametric modelling, we provide 4D (time schedule) and 5D (cost) BIM services to our clients.